With Christmas only a few weeks away YAY!, I decided it was about time to get my wishlist ready. I’ve noticed as I’m getting older each year I struggle to know what I want for Christmas, are you guys the same? This year though I’ve come across bits that I wouldn’t mind finding under my tree.
Every year I like to divide my wishlist among my parents and my boyfriend (I don’t ask for everything on it, of course….but wouldn’t that be FAB). I ask my parents for clothes,clothes and more clothes, as if I can fit anymore into my wardrobe. But this year will be no different, as I’ve found a few items I need in my life.
- First and favourite is this fur coat from H&M. I mean LOOK AT IT!!! I spotted it while me and my boyfriend Johnny were in New York 2 weeks ago and it was love at first sight. I’ve been desperate for a fur coat and this would be perfect, it’s so unique.
- Over the knee boots are everywhere this season and that is one bandwagon I’m happy to get on. They’re gorgeous. Suede and a chunky heel makes me a happy girl. And Voila on Micheal Street in Waterford are doing them for €45…amazing. https://www.facebook.com/Voilafashion/
- Then these stripe trousers from Asos are everything. I find I’m sick of the skinny jean staple lately and find pants are a more comfortable and stylish alternative.
- Black high top converse….well everyone needs a pair.
- I have a fedora from Penneys which is years old, but the shape of this one from Whistles is different. It’s got a smaller and straighter top and straight rim which is just what I want.
- I love these pleated midi skirts. The colour of this from Asos is gorgeous, and in sale for only €20.
- I don’t have many dresses so I love this low cut midi from Missguided, be great for all the parties coming up for Christmas.
After clothes I leave the other bits for my boyfriend to get. And some of these I’m very excited about.
- If you’re anyway into make up you’re bound to know about these Morphe palettes. I’ve tried to get my hands on the 350 palette but had issues with my card. So going to leave the hard work for himself to try ha.
- Omg, this Fujifilm Instax 8 I’ve wanted for ages! I love Polaroid cameras, love the idea of physically having the photo then and there. Definitely one I’m excited about.
- I am obsessed with Sex and The City but have not got the box set for some crazy reason, so it’s about time I got myself one.
- Keeping the SATC theme going I’d love a personalised name necklace. I think they’re quite cute and would go with most things.
- I’ve been wanting to add more tattoos to my little collection and the easiest way to do that is to just get a voucher….no going back then. The 3 tattoos I have are from JMDs on O’Connel Street. My first two were from Ian Flynn who has since set up his own shop in Kilkenny, High Society. So this is where I would 100% go. https://www.facebook.com/High-Society-Tattoo-Studio-229342073783020/
Now all I can do is sit and wait for Christmas morning to know which goodies I’ve been lucky enough to get. Cannot wait.
Till next time,